War of rights

This forum is to discuss any other games that don't have a separate forum
Onkel Biff

War of rights

Post by Onkel Biff »

Anyone here play war of rights?

For those who doesn't know, it's an american civil war infantry sim with up to 150 player battles
Planetgong
Captain
Captain

Re: War of rights

Post by Planetgong »

I got it on my wishlist, but i gonna wait a bit more. To see how it pans out at the end.
Buckles
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Post by Buckles »

Planetgong wrote: Wed Jan 09, 2019 8:53 am I got it on my wishlist, but i gonna wait a bit more. To see how it pans out at the end.
Same here :)
Onkel Biff

Post by Onkel Biff »

It's awesome, got it's quirks of course, but nothing mayor.
They have a huge amount of maps too, i think there's about 30 different, I've never played the same map more than twice and I got 30 hours ingame.
I'd recommend getting in early, as it's one of those games that might die out public and just be played with clans and re-enacters.
As of now, about 90 percent of the people in public servers take it serious so it's soo much communication and teamwork.
Nachthuiver

Post by Nachthuiver »

Also on my list. Following it for a while now. But curious how it will be received in europe though... I can imagine that it is popular among the US gamers. So if thats influential on server population, I will drop out. Not buying a game if there is no one around playing large epic battles with me. Already hear that even US servers are pretty empty besides 1 or 2 famous servers...
Onkel Biff

Post by Onkel Biff »

There's usually atleast 2 populated servers at most times, almost always one full 150.
Alot of US gamers yeah, but there's lots from europe too... It's like post scriptum, people play in the evenings in europe.