Rainbow Six Siege team

This forum is to discuss any other games that don't have a separate forum
Frenchie

Rainbow Six Siege team

Post by Frenchie »

Hiya, i'm looking to setup a fairly serious R6 team and was wondering if anyone here is interested?
i'm not to specific on rank or level im just looking for some guys who know how to play properly and are interested in doing it frequently (once a week or more for competitions if possible), im looking to do some G4G tournaments and some others. at the min i need a full team so i have 4 slots open in the team and 1 for reserve. dm me so we can talk :dance:

P.S im only looking for EU players sadly, the ping difference has a big impact on the game so the lower the better
Last edited by Frenchie on Thu Mar 26, 2020 2:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
dultras
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Re: Rainbow Six Siege team

Post by dultras »

count me in
H2ORogueRoo

Post by H2ORogueRoo »

count me in
RickieAOM
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Post by RickieAOM »

I'm not really good at it (because it's been way too long), but if the times suit me I'm up for it
Zul

Post by Zul »

Up for it as well
Frenchie

Post by Frenchie »

Ive sent you all Pm's, thanks for the interest in this we still have 1 backup slot that needs to be filled, whoever takes this role will still play just as much as everyone else and will train with us as well
Plan B

Post by Plan B »

I've been wanting to get back into Siege for a while now, feel free to count me in as a sub
Nexcron

Post by Nexcron »

EU here and wanna have regular people to play RS6 with. Both competive and for the joy :)