Planetside 2 Platoon?

This forum is to discuss any other games that don't have a separate forum
Wilhem
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Planetside 2 Platoon?

Post by Wilhem »

Who is still interested in playing planetside 2?

As game is highly tactical and playable in big numbers of players i was woundering what are requirements for creating Platoon there?

I think we can get easy high number of players playing actively.

We allready have RIP Outfit in game and deecent number of players. Is there possibility to have Platoon?

Probably with platoon there will be more interest in game within RIP.
★PL Gunner's Gladiators★SRO★
madfknmax

Re: Planetside 2 Platoon?

Post by madfknmax »

Well I certainly got it installed... but a platoon? That might be a bit too much :P
I'd love to play with you guys, though!
Gunshell

Post by Gunshell »

theres already a RIP platoon or what ever in the game... so that should probably answer the question :P
wintski
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Post by wintski »

To create a new RIP Company/platoon you need to have regular numbers over x amount of time.

Otherwise its not worth the time spent setting it up etc

If the activity is there it can be considered, 'people vote with their feet' after all.
Wilhem
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Post by Wilhem »

Gunshell wrote: Mon May 18, 2020 7:05 pm theres already a RIP platoon or what ever in the game... so that should probably answer the question :P
Lets make it weekly event. I am sure we can get more active members over time. I know @Unspire did play recently with me. I am pretty sure we can get 10 active players fast.
Wilhem
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Post by Wilhem »

madfknmax wrote: Mon May 18, 2020 6:56 pm Well I certainly got it installed... but a platoon? That might be a bit too much :P
I'd love to play with you guys, though!
Why do you think it is not possible? Game is free, highly tactical on huge maps. Has 2x more players than let's say post scriptum. It is futuristoc true but this apeals to lots of players.
Geoffwill

Post by Geoffwill »

I played the game for a while there, enjoyed it and it would be great with loads of players but people don’t seem to stick around to long playing it, including myself, just seem to take notions.
Wilhem
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Post by Wilhem »

Geoffwill wrote: Tue May 19, 2020 7:15 am I played the game for a while there, enjoyed it and it would be great with loads of players but people don’t seem to stick around to long playing it, including myself, just seem to take notions.
As in any game besides rooster games i think people don't stick arrdound becaise there is no events and stable group of players.
BearBison
Clan Founder
Clan Founder

Post by BearBison »

Wilhem wrote: Tue May 19, 2020 9:39 am As in any game besides rooster games i think people don't stick arrdound becaise there is no events and stable group of players.

That's one of the reasons behind the new event system we are setting up, so events can get posted and more visibility so hopefully ore numbers.