Games

This forum is to discuss any other games that don't have a separate forum
Rster
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Games

Post by Rster »

Anyone have any idea of good games I can get I'm so bored of the ones I've got rn :(
swingline43

Re: Games

Post by swingline43 »

This is a free top down coop shooter...... its pretty fun.

UnholyMuffin
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Post by UnholyMuffin »

What kind of games are you into?
★SR. Recruitment Officer★
Rster
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Post by Rster »

UnholyMuffin wrote: Thu Dec 31, 2020 3:46 pm What kind of games are you into?
Literally anything, I like civ, shooting games, tactical games, mmo league of legends, wow pretty much everything but flying games lol
Lexhy

Post by Lexhy »

let me dig into my old nackered memory

I've gotten myself "Desperados 3". haven't installed and tried it yet, but I've heard a lot of good stuff about it. It remind me of the old Commando series.

In November I got "Observer: System Redux" and loved it. Is a cyberpunk detective game

I favorite time spender of mine is "Deep Rock Galactic" basically 4 dwarfs in a "Minecraft cave spelunking with guns"

I love 2d platformers, so I can't fail to recommend "Ori and the will of the wisps" (controller recommended)

I would have to share my favorite game. "Hollow Knight" 2d metromania soul-like, 10/10

One of the best RPG's I've ever played is this detective game "Disco Elysium" super solid

I got some more on my mind, but I'll let those I've mentioned stand

happy new year
Rster
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Post by Rster »

Lexhy wrote: Thu Dec 31, 2020 5:22 pm let me dig into my old nackered memory

I've gotten myself "Desperados 3". haven't installed and tried it yet, but I've heard a lot of good stuff about it. It remind me of the old Commando series.

In November I got "Observer: System Redux" and loved it. Is a cyberpunk detective game

I favorite time spender of mine is "Deep Rock Galactic" basically 4 dwarfs in a "Minecraft cave spelunking with guns"

I love 2d platformers, so I can't fail to recommend "Ori and the will of the wisps" (controller recommended)

I would have to share my favorite game. "Hollow Knight" 2d metromania soul-like, 10/10

One of the best RPG's I've ever played is this detective game "Disco Elysium" super solid

I got some more on my mind, but I'll let those I've mentioned stand

happy new year

Sounds good I'll look into them all Ty and a happy new year
UnholyMuffin
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Post by UnholyMuffin »

Divinity Original Sin 2 is one of the best RPGs i played in a very long time. It gave me those Dragon Age Origins chills.

Dragon Age Origins my all time favorite RPG. Currently Ultimate Edition is 75% off!!!

I guess I don't need to explain what Escape From Tarkov is, if you want to fall into a addicting spiral of hate, despair and pain, come and play with us. Very good hardcore game.

Hope you'll find something that helps you pass the time :D Happy new year to ya!
★SR. Recruitment Officer★
Rster
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Post by Rster »

UnholyMuffin wrote: Fri Jan 01, 2021 12:43 am Divinity Original Sin 2 is one of the best RPGs i played in a very long time. It gave me those Dragon Age Origins chills.

Dragon Age Origins my all time favorite RPG. Currently Ultimate Edition is 75% off!!!

I guess I don't need to explain what Escape From Tarkov is, if you want to fall into a addicting spiral of hate, despair and pain, come and play with us. Very good hardcore game.

Hope you'll find something that helps you pass the time :D Happy new year to ya!

I've got tarkov, darkness edition or whatever it's called just haven't played it on new wipe I usually play with my friend but he's been in about country 😂😂