Workers and resources: Soviet republic

This forum is to discuss any other games that don't have a separate forum
KEITHTHEAXEMAN

Workers and resources: Soviet republic

Post by KEITHTHEAXEMAN »

Hi everyone,

Was wondering if anyone has played this great city building game.

Let me know you have recommended mods or any tips and tricks.

What is your highest population?

If you havnt played this game and like challenging but fun city(country) builders the link to the steam page is below, its currently 20% off as well!

Happy building comrades!
KEITHTHEAXEMAN
ArcticWombat

Re: Workers and resources: Soviet republic

Post by ArcticWombat »

Wait, there's a game where you can build soviet cities with soviet bus stops, soviet supermarkets, soviet apartment blocs and soviet statues. All for cheaper than Tropico?

Ngl, that sounds like fun.

Surprised I've never seen this game before.
BearBison
Clan Founder
Clan Founder

Post by BearBison »

Got it when it was release but only managed to play a short while but seemed quite good
KEITHTHEAXEMAN

Post by KEITHTHEAXEMAN »

SovietHawk wrote: Sun Jan 03, 2021 4:47 pm Wait, there's a game where you can build soviet cities with soviet bus stops, soviet supermarkets, soviet apartment blocs and soviet statues. All for cheaper than Tropico?

Ngl, that sounds like fun.

Surprised I've never seen this game before.

Defo a good try if you patient, can get a bit annoying at times certainly but overall pretty rewarding if you strike a good balance. looks like the dev team are pretty active in updating an adding new features as well (they recently added tourism and before that seasons throughout the year)

If anyone wants a version of a game save where you are already making loads of money let me know, will be more than happy to share.

KEITHTHEAXMAN
UnholyMuffin
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Post by UnholyMuffin »

SovietHawk wrote: Sun Jan 03, 2021 4:47 pm Wait, there's a game where you can build soviet cities with soviet bus stops, soviet supermarkets, soviet apartment blocs and soviet statues. All for cheaper than Tropico?
Perfect game for soviet hawk :D
★SR. Recruitment Officer★