Antistasi Talk

Haarfagr

Re: Antistasi Talk

Post by Haarfagr »

Also, people have different playing styles. Find the ones that fit your way of doing things and group up with them! :D
Blackmail

Post by Blackmail »

I personally enjoyed the server a lot whenever I was online. Did not matter if it was with 20 players online or 2.

I always tend to play with groups of maximum 5 as I get most of the enjoyment from that. Where others point out the (rightfully) quite empty arsenal, we did in fact conquer and hold a rather large areas as of now. Was even thinking about moving the HQ back to the main island as we conquered everything in south. But who knows, maybe payback is already on the way ^^

Damn, I forgot to add a screenshot of today. Will do that tomorrow to show the status on the map
Blackmail

Post by Blackmail »

Status of the map in this afternoon. A lot of progress has been made. Small discussion on discord showed a disapproval for too much AI-support in attacks. Will tune it done and only use it for defending.

Also curious why the towns in the south are not flipping over to us. Maybe we need more radio towers?
madfknmax

Post by madfknmax »

Might be due to broken radio towers?

Solid progress anyways! I'm pretty sure we can drive them off Tanoa at the end of this week! :wave:
Turtlebrain

Post by Turtlebrain »

just for info, Due to the low (?) war level we captured an Abram tank tonight but wasn't able to store it in the faction garage so i've had to place it in my personal one, when i'm next on i'll try and move it to the faction one
RickieAOM
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Post by RickieAOM »

I have cleaned up the faction garage a bit and got rid of some of the trucks that were in there. We should have more room now.
Burny

Post by Burny »

We can turn the population to our side by doing side missions in those regions. Like the logistcs or refugee mission. But as those missions will only spawn within 4 kilometers of the HQ, we should only relocate the HQ when we controle the towns in that vacinity (or when its being attacked)
muzzow
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by muzzow »

We need to move the HQ any way. just had to gunships attack us there....
Blackmail

Post by Blackmail »

All credits go to Lexhy for this screenshot.

With US aggression reaching an all-time low of 27, they suddenly decided to tell us "Get f*cked"
Initially we took the seaport and radio tower on the west side of the island. The reaction was fierce.
HQ got bombed by attack choppers and A10 on multiple occasions (Which only strengthened the bond of muzzow with his dear AA-truck) so we relocated after Petros died to a violent gunrun

Lost the south-eastern island completly, they retook almost all airfields (except the south western one) within 24 hours. With APC`s, tanks and artillery.
This was the current situation, after we successfully retook the north-eastern airfield after heavy casualties.
Was a hard fight. Instead of the usual QRF-forces in a single humingbird, we suddenly faced 6 transport choppers, 2 gunships, 3 paradrops and infantry in the woods. With a bradley and a tank, we were able to hold them off.

While that happened in the northeas, the south-western airfield of the main island decided to roll out the APC`s and go east, taking three ressource points with relative easy.
madfknmax

Post by madfknmax »

We conquered Tanoa! :dance:
Now it's time for Malden to fall back into our hands! :angry-tappingfoot:
Blackmail

Post by Blackmail »

Normal AI is no joke. Even the standard infantry can take us easily if not properly engaged.

Going undercover is very important now
madfknmax

Post by madfknmax »

We are currently on Altis playing as the Blufor defending against the russians.
Still a lot of fun and we are unlocking weapons and equipment a lot faster now. We also changed the way non server members were handled, they are now free to go wherever they want on thee server. No tp back to the nearest server member. :)