Twitter

JahManRed
Brigadier
Brigadier

Twitter

Post by JahManRed » Tue May 07, 2019 1:57 pm

I notice bis are pushing this new community radar thing. They only seam to be linking to clans twitter accounts, no other social media. Youtube videos are linked but only through the clans twitter. Its good exposure for clans using twitter. We don't have a clan twitter account, maybe we should have a Razorbacks twitter. Should be simple enough to post something once a week. Examples are at the link bellow. I don't mind doing it as I use twitter allot already.
https://arma3.com/news/community-radar-04#.XNF9z-TsYuU

As for a clan twitter account, its simple enough to set one up and then link the youtube channel and facebook to it, then twitter posts them automatically and you can just leave it to do its own thing. I have a vague memory of a clan twitter being set up years back when we started doing social media for the first time. Is this it? It doesn't link to our site. https://twitter.com/RustyInPlacesUK?lang=en

Dale
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Re: Twitter

Post by Dale » Fri May 10, 2019 6:24 pm

Sounds good, you'll have me as a follower!

Yarek
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Post by Yarek » Wed Jun 05, 2019 7:59 pm

Resisted signing up to Twitter for a long time. Finally relented and a month after doing so, got a message saying my Twitter account had been hacked and disabled for posting spam. I'm always very careful with passwords etc. I won't be re-activating my Twitter account any time soon.

BleakMaker
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Post by BleakMaker » Wed Jun 05, 2019 10:07 pm

Yarek wrote:
Wed Jun 05, 2019 7:59 pm
Resisted signing up to Twitter for a long time. Finally relented and a month after doing so, got a message saying my Twitter account had been hacked and disabled for posting spam. I'm always very careful with passwords etc. I won't be re-activating my Twitter account any time soon.
Please make sure that username/Email has not been used for other sites and if you used same password somewhere else change it.
Make sure it will be limited to twitter.

Try to use different username's and use something like LastPass to have a randomized password everywhere.
★Senior Recruitment Officer★
Clint Bleakwood said : "I only trade in agricultural supplies, officer."

We use cookies to improve our website and your experience when using it. Cookies used for the essential operation of this site have already been set. To find out more about the cookies we use and how to delete them, see our privacy policy.

I accept cookies from this site.
EU Cookie Directive Module Information