Trouble getting into the Squad servers

alfire101
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Trouble getting into the Squad servers

Post by alfire101 »

Hello
Ever since B19 I have been having difficulties getting into the Squad servers. I will be in the queue and when it is my turn to join my screen will turn to the main menu background. It will stay on this for a few minutes. It will then go on to the loading screen. After the loading screen it will come up with the message ' Server full. Unable to join.' I have a reserved slot on the RIP servers and before B19 it would not do this. It only happens on servers that have a queue. I have Squad installed on my SSD. Does anyone know a fix to this? I have tried everything I can think of. I have cleared the user cache and verified the files but I still get this problem. If any of you have had this problem and found a fix I would appreciate it if you could tell me how you do this.

All the best

alfire101
Iglo
Private
Private

Re: Trouble getting into the Squad servers

Post by Iglo »

One thing I can think of is a problem with anti-cheat (I had the same issues once with Post Scriptum where anti-cheat was the culprit).
Did you try re-installing easy anti cheat? https://offworldindustries.zendesk.com/ ... ur%20game.?
wintski
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Post by wintski »

Iglo is right first thing to do is check/reinstall EAC
alfire101
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Post by alfire101 »

hello
Thanks guys it has worked a dream. No longer will i be waiting 15mins to get into a game.

Alfire101
Iglo
Private
Private

Post by Iglo »

Superb, good that it worked!
TheAtomiser
Private
Private

Post by TheAtomiser »

Great it worked, congrats :)

We use cookies to improve our website and your experience when using it. Cookies used for the essential operation of this site have already been set. To find out more about the cookies we use and how to delete them, see our privacy policy.

I accept cookies from this site.
EU Cookie Directive Module Information