Aaaaand im back!

Numz

Aaaaand im back!

Post by Numz »

Hello boys and girls im back!

After I saw that they have finally added fallujha in the playtest ive found the itch to get back into squad!

But I need help from Squad veterans, been struggling to get decent fps and I would love if someone knows a trick or two to configure the game for best performance but still look decent (I know keep dreaming lol) Ill post my specs down below!

16GB RAM
NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1050 Ti
Intel(R) I5 - 4460 3.20GHz

Cheers in advance!

-Numz
UnholyMuffin
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Re: Aaaaand im back!

Post by UnholyMuffin »

Welcome back bud!
★SR. Recruitment Officer★
Iglo

Post by Iglo »

Welcome!

If you want to optimize performance run Squad in full screen mode. Then run the benchmark on the Graphics page (bottom right) and see what the game recommends as settings and go from there. MoiDawg has a good video on what to expect tweaking settings:
Numz

Post by Numz »

Iglo wrote: Thu Sep 17, 2020 7:37 pm Welcome!

If you want to optimize performance run Squad in full screen mode. Then run the benchmark on the Graphics page (bottom right) and see what the game recommends as settings and go from there. MoiDawg has a good video on what to expect tweaking settings:

Thanks dude!

Gonna try your trick, also gonna fiddle with the Nvidia CP settings since I got a new GFX in April! Already watched the vid but need to watch it again :p