**POST HERE TO BE REINSTATED**

This forum provides information for public players about our community, the rules, applying for membership.
RustyInPlaces
Board Admin
Board Admin

**POST HERE TO BE REINSTATED**

Post by RustyInPlaces »

RETURNING OLD MEMBERS / MIA MEMBERS
If you have previously left [RIP] or you were removed due to being MIA and you wish to re-join [RIP], then please DO NOT apply to join the clan.
All that you need to do is, post below that you wish to return and a member of the Command Staff will sort out your account back to full membership. Alternatively, jump on Discord and speak to a CS member and they will sort things instantly.
 ! Message from: RustyInPlaces
After 6 months of no activity your forum account will have been removed, hence you may not be able to login using your old details

Remember, it is a clan rule that you must log into our forums at least once a month (or request leave if you know you will be away)..

Post your message below for a CS to act on it...
Shejku
Private
Private

Re: Want to re-join

Post by Shejku »

Hi!

I went on vacation and forgot about telling you guys. Had no thought about writing it here. So i would like to re-join again!

Sorry about the extra job. Will remember next time to write here in the forum!

Br Shejku
Trixy
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Re: Want to re-join

Post by Trixy »

Shejku wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 2:19 pm Hi!

I went on vacation and forgot about telling you guys. Had no thought about writing it here. So i would like to re-join again!

Sorry about the extra job. Will remember next time to write here in the forum!

Br Shejku

I've reinstated you Shejku. Please remember to post in the 'Notice For Holiday' section if you will be away 2 weeks or more as It takes extra work to reinstate members :angry-banghead:
★Clan Mother★
carpet.lover
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Re: Back from MIA

Post by carpet.lover »

Hi,

I messed up my PC while upgrading GPU and haven't logged in for a month. Sorry for not leaving holiday notice [emoji20]
Can I get reinstated please?

Wysłane z mojego NE2213 przy użyciu Tapatalka

Trixy
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Re: Back from MIA

Post by Trixy »

carpet.lover wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2022 8:32 pm Hi,

I messed up my PC while upgrading GPU and haven't logged in for a month. Sorry for not leaving holiday notice [emoji20]
Can I get reinstated please?

I've marked you active carpet. Please note, this is the fifth time going MIA. If you need time off in the future, please post up in the Notice For Holiday section if away 2 weeks or more. Wb, btw :crazy:
★Clan Mother★
carpet.lover
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Re: **POST HERE TO BE REINSTATED**

Post by carpet.lover »

5 times? Damn that's a lot I thought I've done it maybe twice [emoji20] Sorry about that

Naja

Post by Naja »

Hello there, i am alive, i have been logging into TS, i forgot about the forum as i've had no reason to log in for a while
Cyborg
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Post by Cyborg »

i have set you back active ... remember to sign on to the forums as well as going onto teamspeak once per month to stop you being placed MIA .. .. :thumbup:
GreaseMonk

Post by GreaseMonk »

Hello, I've been away for some time and my account got removed and created a new account to post here. seems things got lost somewhere along the way.
Trixy
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Post by Trixy »

GreaseMonk wrote: Wed Aug 10, 2022 7:35 pm Hello, I've been away for some time and my account got removed and created a new account to post here. seems things got lost somewhere along the way.

I've reinstated you GreaseMonk. Please be aware that you've been marked MIA/Left twice now and according to clan rules "If a member has been set as LEFT through the MIA process three times, then due to the admin workload in maintaining the roster and clan they may not be able to re-join except in extenuating circumstances."

So, to maintain your member status, be sure to post in the Notice For Holiday section on the forums so you can be set as 'On Leave'. :thumbup:
★Clan Mother★
Swelasp

not MIA :)

Post by Swelasp »

hiya, not been on the forum for a while as work's been busy so got put MIA.

please could I be reinstated?

thanks + sorry !
Trixy
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Re: not MIA :)

Post by Trixy »

Swelasp wrote: Fri Aug 12, 2022 8:25 pm hiya, not been on the forum for a while as work's been busy so got put MIA.

please could I be reinstated?

thanks + sorry !

I've reinstated you Swelasp. Please be aware this is the 4th time you've been marked MIA. In the future, please post in the 'Notice For Holiday' section if away for more than 2 weeks. That way we can place you On Leave from log in duties. Wb, btw :)
★Clan Mother★
Rster
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Post by Rster »

My Pc wouldnt update SQUAD so i sort of forgot to go omnto the ts and the website.

If you could reinstate me please.

Sorry 4 the hassal
Trixy
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Post by Trixy »

Rster wrote: Sun Aug 21, 2022 1:13 pm My Pc wouldnt update SQUAD so i sort of forgot to go omnto the ts and the website.

If you could reinstate me please.

Sorry 4 the hassal

I've set you as Active Rster. Please be aware, however, that you have been marked MIA 11 times and have already been set as Left twice.

So in the future if you need time off, please make sure to post in Notice For Holiday so we can set you On Leave from login duties, and avoid having to possibly remove you from the clan for breaching clan rules.
★Clan Mother★
Rster
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Post by Rster »

Trixy wrote: Mon Aug 22, 2022 12:48 pm I've set you as Active Rster. Please be aware, however, that you have been marked MIA 11 times and have already been set as Left twice.

So in the future if you need time off, please make sure to post in Notice For Holiday so we can set you On Leave from login duties, and avoid having to possibly remove you from the clan for breaching clan rules.
11!!!!!

HOLY GOOD GOD

sorry guys dont mean to add to your free time workload,

thanks anywyas <3 much love Trixy
kbbardwe

Post by kbbardwe »

Hi,

I went on holiday to Hungary, and when I got back, I was just working and reading etc

Sorry about not posting in the forum, I thought I did!?

Thanks
Trixy
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Post by Trixy »

kbbardwe wrote: Thu Sep 01, 2022 4:49 pm Hi,

I went on holiday to Hungary, and when I got back, I was just working and reading etc

Sorry about not posting in the forum, I thought I did!?

Thanks
You had posted in Notice for Holiday that you were back from moving house but then were placed MIA for not having logged in to both forums and Teamspeak every month:

I've marked you Active again. Please remember to post in Notice for Holiday when you plan to be gone more than 2 weeks. Thanks!
★Clan Mother★
kbbardwe

Post by kbbardwe »

I'll make sure next time, apologies for the waste of time/resources, and thanks!
Trixy wrote: Fri Sep 02, 2022 3:07 pm You had posted in Notice for Holiday that you were back from moving house but then were placed MIA for not having logged in to both forums and Teamspeak every month:

I've marked you Active again. Please remember to post in Notice for Holiday when you plan to be gone more than 2 weeks. Thanks!
Starkey

Post by Starkey »

sorry just found this thread. Ivr been marked as MIA. i havennt gone anywhere ive been logging into the website and checking events quite a bit. i didnt realise i hadnt been on TS for over 2 weeks :( sorry to be a pain
Zodika
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Post by Zodika »

Starkey wrote: Sat Sep 03, 2022 9:46 pm sorry just found this thread. Ivr been marked as MIA. i havennt gone anywhere ive been logging into the website and checking events quite a bit. i didnt realise i hadnt been on TS for over 2 weeks :( sorry to be a pain
You had been set MIA, because you had not been on TS for well over a month, but i have set you back as active now ;)

Remember to visit both the FORUM and TS once per month.

Grab a CS on TS to get perms back there.