Just a question.

This forum provides information for public players about our community, the rules, applying for membership.
Stan

Just a question.

Post by Stan »

Hi
Just wondering if you guys are playing Hell Let Loose at all?
I am looking for a community to join after a bit of a break from gaming and have been enjoying Hell Let Loose, I have also been looking at Post Scriptum which I can see you guys play. Anyways thanks for reading this and I look forward to your reply. :thumbup:
Planetgong
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Re: Just a question.

Post by Planetgong »

Unfortunately HLL never really kicked off in our community. There are various reasons, but for now only a few people play it from time to time. Nothing consistent.
Clickmix

Post by Clickmix »

We do, however, play PS consistently with pub play almost daily and matches almost every weekend. You should come try it out Stan :thumbup:
Stan

Post by Stan »

Hi Planetgong and Clickmix

That's fair enough then.. Its in early access and needs a bit of work so I get it. We'll thanks for the swift replies. I will have a look at PS now for sure! Cheers lads. 😊👍
Salti

Post by Salti »

PS is the way to go Stan

We use cookies to improve our website and your experience when using it. Cookies used for the essential operation of this site have already been set. To find out more about the cookies we use and how to delete them, see our privacy policy.

I accept cookies from this site.
EU Cookie Directive Module Information