Tips & tricks

Bl4ckP4nth3r
Captain
Captain

Tips & tricks

Post by Bl4ckP4nth3r »

Here is a video showing of some tips and tricks:

You show me yours and I'll show you mine??
Bl4ckP4nth3r
Captain
Captain

Re: Tips & tricks

Post by Bl4ckP4nth3r »

When assaulting players and you see they are fully armed. Go for the legs, it will incapacitate them or even kill em. (way better then body shots)
Dougie.C

Post by Dougie.C »

With my aim I'll be sorted then! :D
Razak

Post by Razak »

On factory, when you start the round, run as quick as possible to 3rd floor, usually players are more careful and they don't engage someone making a lot of noise because they presume it's someone fully armored or a hatchling. Be careful though, other players might do the same.
Razak

Post by Razak »

Also, behind the Breach door on 3rd floor, i've seen 2 vss broken down spawning there before, behind the door. Only found 2 times, but it's worth taking a tri zip when we're playing together.
Razak

Post by Razak »

Anyone would like to know something about the game, ask me, the only areas i'm still noobish is map layout on customs, but i know the basics.
Faker

Post by Faker »

1. going prone in front of doors .... epic :D, even if the guy is full geared and you with a pistol, 100% kill for you.

2. When engaging make sure you put you running speed to max, since it really hard for them to shoot you in the legs while you are running around and jumping around.

3. Single fire for the win, just tap it fast and aim at his d**k

4. Never allow Rusty_Nuts to use his F1 granades!

5. When playing alone in customs and you hear a firefight and you want to ambush, never go to the place directly, try to pass it and make an ambush somewhere with good cover and always make sure your first few shots take out the enemy, since there might be more than one guy.
Bl4ckP4nth3r
Captain
Captain

Post by Bl4ckP4nth3r »

Could you link it here?

We use cookies to improve our website and your experience when using it. Cookies used for the essential operation of this site have already been set. To find out more about the cookies we use and how to delete them, see our privacy policy.

I accept cookies from this site.
EU Cookie Directive Module Information