How this Wipe Going For You?

Jupiter Brown
Private
Private

How this Wipe Going For You?

Post by Jupiter Brown »

I've taken a break from playing Tarkov - for about a month or so. I'm at level 15, and since this is my first consistent playing wipe, it's been a real slug getting there and unlocking the flea market. Though it's been fun, and it's been fun to push the boat out with learning maps, and building on location knowledge and the like.

I haven't been very objective-based.

I feel as though I am going to be back on the wagon. Despite there being a lot of heavily armoured builds roaming around currently.

I'm seeing whether we've still got a RIP community playing the game, as I would like to push out from playing solo into team/dual raids.

I'll be on team speak when I'm playing, but if there's interest, I'll calendar in time during the week that I'll try to be on consistently versus the randomness of it.

I'll edit with a screenshot of my character and stats if you like.
Hunchback
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Re: How this Wipe Going For You?

Post by Hunchback »

I am already further progressed in this wipe than i was in the last (my first), i guess experience and knowledge play a big role.
So far it's been fun, i've played a ton. Mostly solo, but lately with a few guys i found on a discord.
Game is in it's best state so far, the latest patch was huge and very good. I still haven't explored the new Customs...

Currently doing The Punisher part 4, i admit i am a bit stuck with this f*cking quest. I need 3 more kills and to finish Part 5 and i'll have my Epsilon container. Then i'll be able to play the actual game, i guess.
My scav box is being constructed right now, should be done tomorrow morning.

As for RIP community - i see some people playing on Discord, but no one bothers to come on TS so i decided not to bother either. Technically it's dead in RIP. Still, if you want to play - contact me on Discord and we can try a few raids.
Fordy
Private
Private

Post by Fordy »

I would be keen to group up, will look out for people in the TS channel.
Jupiter Brown
Private
Private

Post by Jupiter Brown »

It's good to know about people not using Teamspeak! I'll make sure that I log into the Discord, which I've not been doing (I actually need to check whether I've re-installed it after reformatting my PC...).

I'll keep an eye out.
UnholyMuffin
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Post by UnholyMuffin »

Played a lot of solo, but also not very objective based. It's my first wipe. I've got some decent gear around and enough roubles to not run out of anything so far, otherwise i'm not very far in the game. Still haven't learned other maps than customs and woods.
So i guess i need a mentor. I'll keep my eyes open for you guys ;)
★ Recruitment Officer★
GrumpyFox
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Post by GrumpyFox »

Remember guys that official Tarkov discord has something called "Sherpa program"

This is aimed at players, especially new ones starting their journey with Tarkov itself.

If you are in any need of assistance/information/help in quests etc. Those are your best guys to talk to first.

If you go into this link you'll fill out form to ask for sherpa assistance

https://www.escapefromtarkov.com/sherpa/user_request

This is discord link for people who prefer using that program : https://discord.gg/RspH4jw
Fordy
Private
Private

Post by Fordy »

I also find watching Pestily videos super helpful, im still bad thou.

https://www.youtube.com/c/Pestily/playlists
Hunchback
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Post by Hunchback »

As Krushed said in his latest (?) video - you can't ever "get good" at tarkov, you can only get less bad.
Iglo
Private
Private

Post by Iglo »

That's reassuring as I'm still just dipping my toes in to Tarkov and I'm certainly nowhere near "good" ;-)

We use cookies to improve our website and your experience when using it. Cookies used for the essential operation of this site have already been set. To find out more about the cookies we use and how to delete them, see our privacy policy.

I accept cookies from this site.
EU Cookie Directive Module Information