Huge community giveaway....

GrumpyFox
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Huge community giveaway....

Post by GrumpyFox »

Kinda bored in Tarkov lately and I have accumulated pretty big sum of Roubles, so I decided to do pretty decent giveaway for Tarkov community (I think?).

The prizes will be:

I'll be doing this giveaway for whole stream duration. Raffles will happen between games (1-3 will randomize it). I will try to giveaway all prizes during single day if it will be possible. If not we will try to extend stream or continue giveaway on another day.

Explanation on the giveaway:
1. Followers won't get increased chances
2. Subscribers won't get increased chances
3. There won't be any ads during the duration of the stream
4. Giveaway is happening due to love for Tarkov and community itself

Rules:
1. Be active in chat to type "!play" when raffle happens and be active when you win, otherwise we will re-roll if you don't respond in the chat within 5 minutes (Want to make it as smooth as possible with item distribution)
2. No multiple entries, if you won. Please give a chance to someone else.

Explanations:

Why subs and followers won't get increased chances?

- I want giveaway to be completely fair and not objective or money driven.

How giveaway will proceed?

- I'll be using Marbles on Stream to get contestants in and see who wins. Whole process is randomized and completely fair to everyone

When will it happen?

- Giveaway will be happening as soon as BattleStateGames give me response with approval, then I will officialy advertise it everywhere with starting date.

Maybe anyone of you got some interesting charity on-going that we can apply to this giveaway? (Animal rescue, fighting with cancer, etc. Preferably EU charity)
If yes, let me know thruu PM or Discord.

We use cookies to improve our website and your experience when using it. Cookies used for the essential operation of this site have already been set. To find out more about the cookies we use and how to delete them, see our privacy policy.

I accept cookies from this site.
EU Cookie Directive Module Information