Reporting Players/Admins

RustyInPlaces
Board Admin
Board Admin

Reporting Players/Admins

Post by RustyInPlaces »

If you wish to make a complaint against another player for breaking the rules/abuse or report one of our admins for abusing their admin rights on our server(s) please use the following format:

Code: Select all

Date and Time (UTC):
Player Name:
SteamID64 (If possible):
Offence (Please add as much detail as necessary):
Proof (screenshot, recording etc.):

In the case of Admin abuse, the admin that the complaint is against will not be part of the investigation and it will be handled by those further up the chain of command.
MaxEisert

Re: Reporting Players/Admins

Post by MaxEisert »

Date and time: 9 August 2020 - Post Scriptum game ca. 22h30 UTC
Player Name: Blondak
Map: Oosterbeek
Offense: Teamkilled me as German commander with bajonet: our side lost 5 tickets unnecessary (we finally lost with the Allies having only 14 tickets left). After pointing to his TK in Teamchat he didn't say sorry but accused me of TK him. He was SL of squad 7 but was roaming around on his own.
Joina412
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Re: Reporting Players/Admins

Post by Joina412 »

Thankyou for the report Max, shoudl this player return to the server we will make a note on BM (Battlematrics) and shoudl there be any repeat then action can be taken.

★Post Scriptum Game Commander★

We use cookies to improve our website and your experience when using it. Cookies used for the essential operation of this site have already been set. To find out more about the cookies we use and how to delete them, see our privacy policy.

I accept cookies from this site.
EU Cookie Directive Module Information