SCUM (Survival game)

Jordyy
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

SCUM (Survival game)

Post by Jordyy »

Definitly better then DayZ, played till 5AM and am screwed today.

Super detailed info everything.

Taking a piss or shit.

Anyways, I'm off to sleep, haven't seen a SCUM thread so just making one here :teasing-tease:
Nachthuiver
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Re: SCUM (Survival game)

Post by Nachthuiver »

Yeah was excited laat week seeing some streams...so bought it. Though logging in last night for the first tine and there were no servers online...so will try next few days. But from what I ve seen it is boldly going somewhere where Dayz hasnt gone before

"Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me..." - Nachthuiver, Medic extraordinaire
Nachthuiver
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Post by Nachthuiver »

Starters tip: Find a big rock and make a stone knife. Cut your clothing (shirt and pants). Make out of this some strips for a rope. Tigether with 3 rags you craft a courier bag. Now you got 9 slots to start with...

Also get 2 long wooden sticks for 2 wooden spears. Of you go for looting!

"Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me..." - Nachthuiver, Medic extraordinaire
Blue

Post by Blue »

Can confirm will not perform well on potato processor. If you struggle to run squad above 40fps ur gunna get shit on scum. I used to play dayz a lot in its early stages, so I'm really looking forward to playing this. Some of its features seem neat too, like the 3rd person peeking preventer when you're behind cover.
Harmes

Post by Harmes »

I've been playing this game with a bunch of mates … any RIPpers are welcome to join in with us?
Gunshell

Post by Gunshell »

Rippers have been playing this game in a large group since it came out, I’m sure you are your mates are welcome to join?
Bowie
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Post by Bowie »

Harmes wrote: Fri Sep 07, 2018 9:27 am I've been playing this game with a bunch of mates … any RIPpers are welcome to join in with us?
Just jump into the TS with ya buddies and join server 170, unless they are more offensive than myself (just been told at work I'm offensive) all's good.

Good games

Bowie x
Harmes

Post by Harmes »

Cool, cheers guys …
Blackmail

Post by Blackmail »

yesterday we played at server 122 after the recent wipe. It is definitly more stable for us than the previous one
Unspire

Post by Unspire »

For those who are interested: Myself and Emwyn can be found playing on Server #170 as it's the most populated of the recent servers that we've found ourselves on.

(Servers #1700 and #1701 seem to be fully populated across the board, but these are suggested servers)

Feel free to join us / or suggest a possible server on which we can all enjoy ourselves.

Kind Regards
Cyborg
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Post by Cyborg »

or you could go on to this server 151.80.109.111:28602 which i have paid for and is set to 50 man
Creation
Warrant Officer 2
Warrant Officer 2

Post by Creation »

Can we all narrow it down to one or two servers?

Im gonna join 170 now with a few mates.
Buckles

Post by Buckles »

I'm on Cyborg's server as are most RIP as far as I know :thumbup:
TMK

Post by TMK »

Yeah most of us are on Cyborgs (RIPs) server. Do help us get it populated if you can guys.

IP adress: 151.80.109.111:28602
Nachthuiver
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Post by Nachthuiver »

Is it populated with other people also?

Cyborg
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Post by Cyborg »

sometimes
Cyborg
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Post by Cyborg »

The most that has been on is 30 players, and that was 5 days ago so if their are people on their then pubs will join it, members did ask me to make it a higher player count on their as the last server was 20 max this server is now 50 max and those members that said they would join it haven't came on it yet, which makes me a little peed off, but if they already have a character made up on another server that could be why they don't want to join and start all over again. Like i have said in discord the server is there for you all to enjoy at NO cost to any member it is open to how ever you want to play the game team up or go rambo, their are no rules set out on their so you can kill everybody so guys and gals go on their and enjoy yourselves the ip is 151.80.109.111:28602 the server name is Rusty Scum Server hosted by [RIP] Cyborg enjoy it for the next 23 days.

The server was ranked at #11359 on 8/9/18 and now is #1055 as of the 15/9/18 so people are going on their so like i have said go on their and enjoy yourselves.
Cyborg
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Post by Cyborg »

ok boys and girls i have updated my scum server to 64 player
please feel free to join it
Rusty SCUM Server hosted by [RIP] Cyborg
151.80.109.111:28602
you have it for 29d 23h 46m
so enjoy
ps. you can do what ever you want on it, kill who ever you want on it team up in no more than teams of 5 that will be my only rule for now
enjoy
Unspire

Post by Unspire »

Thank you Mr. Cyborg i will definitely visit the server and cause some chaos!
Cyborg
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Post by Cyborg »

don't forget boys and girls get on my SCUM server and kill loads of SCUM..

We use cookies to improve our website and your experience when using it. Cookies used for the essential operation of this site have already been set. To find out more about the cookies we use and how to delete them, see our privacy policy.

I accept cookies from this site.
EU Cookie Directive Module Information