RIP#1 popping off!

VoidProxy

RIP#1 popping off!

Post by VoidProxy »

So I have said this on discord already but I honestly wanted to mention it here for all to see!

I've noticed some people being more dedicated to seeding and admining the servers lately and while this is always appreciated, it might not be said as much as it probably should be.

We have been going down a bit in ranking on Battlemetrics for the past few months (somewhere above 40, 65+ at some point) and while that didn't impact our player base I asked myself why isn't it higher since the server is always so full and populated during active hours.

However!~ Like I said, I have noticed some more dedication which have gotten us seeded by 14:00 most days and even 12-13:00 in some cases. Which has almost doubled our rank! We've been steady below the 30 the past month or so and it's all thanks to all of you!

Keeping the server safe, healthy enviroment and a fun place to play at!
Let's try to keep it that way right? (I'm sure nobody is planning otherwise but still...)

ALSO

Long Live RIP! :handgestures-salute:
Wilhem
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Re: RIP#1 popping off!

Post by Wilhem »

Well said man. RIP and public seeders deserve big congrats. Bunch of ppl join and all follow rules and warn each other. This is why everyone enjoys seeding on our server.
★PL Gunner's Gladiators★SRO★
wintski
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Post by wintski »

Very well said, nothing but thanks to all that seed the server for all others to enjoy, we must always be grateful for seeders as without the server would be barren and seeding mid prime time is hard and sometimes not to fun.

So thank you all and keep it up, seed when you can and as always onwards!
Fordy

Post by Fordy »

Great work seeders.
Lexhy

Post by Lexhy »

Nice boys! maybe time to hand out some seeder ribbons?! *nudge