New to squad

MilleniiumFalcon

New to squad

Post by MilleniiumFalcon »

Hi there I used to play project reality back in the day and was trained by babylon. Memories. I wondered if there is the same kind of training required on this game etc. I am really rusty on these types of games more used to cod etc now days. Help would be appreciated and taken on board as well many thanks milleniiumfalcon. Hope you are all keeping safe and had a nice Xmas and hope you have a nice new year
CaZ
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Re: New to squad

Post by CaZ »

Hey buddy, no training required! Most Squad Leaders and players on Squad are really friendly and really keen on helping new players.

Just tell your SL you're new so he/she can set the expectation and don't be afraid to ask questions. Most can handle it even in the heat of battle.

The in game tutorial is also quite nice and immersive. Sets you up with the basics.

Same with TS, I'm sure most of us wouldn't mind answering any questions or teaching squad 👍🙂

Have fun!
Cedric_Drip_Respekter

Post by Cedric_Drip_Respekter »

Hey MilleniiumFalcon

Not training is needed. You should be fine just jumping into a public match. You should pick it up quickly especially if you used to play PR.

We have a few resources on the forum if you want to read through them and learn the game a little. I will put a link below. If it doesn't work please PM as I might be able to access different things.

If you look out on the events page there should be some training held by the Squad Academy coming up soon. If not definitely within the next few months. Sign up for basic infantry. It teaches you all of the basics and a little more. Also you get a nice badge at the end if you pass.

All the best

Alfire101

https://www.rustyinplaces.org/squad-aca ... c-infantry
mark03
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by mark03 »

always join drunk squad you will learn loads
Planetgong
Captain
Captain