VTOL VR

This forum is to discuss any other games that don't have a separate forum
TheTreeHacker
Corporal
Corporal

VTOL VR

Post by TheTreeHacker »

Anyone with VR on here?

If so I think allot of people in this community would thoroughly enjoy it. It's honestly the best VR game I have and well worth the price. Currently on sale today:

Its a semi-realistic fighter pilot game that has an emphasis of tactical communication and team work similar to squad.

If anyone wants to do a game or wants an introduction to it let me know. Getting to grips with the aircraft can be a bit of a learning curve.

Thanks
Tree
Sawyer
Sergeant
Sergeant

Re: VTOL VR

Post by Sawyer »

I wish my budget extended to VR at the moment, unfortunately I'm only on DCS with TrackIR.
TheTreeHacker
Corporal
Corporal

Post by TheTreeHacker »

Sawyer wrote: Tue Jul 26, 2022 2:13 pm I wish my budget extended to VR at the moment, unfortunately I'm only on DCS with TrackIR.
What is your budget? If you're prepared to go second hand as I have you can get some really decent value. I bought my HTC vive on ebay for £300 in 2018 and have got more than £300 of enjoyment out of it. I will be selling my vive soon for a second hand valve index.

If you look around you can get a HTC vive easily for £150 now.

I appreciate thats still a decent chunk of change but when you compare it to the cost of not even a handful of DCS DLCs its not much.

For me it really opened a whole new world of gaming.
Sawyer
Sergeant
Sergeant

Post by Sawyer »

For VR I currently have a budget of £0, the joys of trying to buy a house in the current climate xD