"Thank you squad lead"

Rogue Demon

"Thank you squad lead"

Post by Rogue Demon »

As a fairly inexperienced player who braves SL quite allot since people seldom wanna do it. I do appreciate it when I get people saying the above to me following a game. Like the guys on my Brit side tonight! Christ those guys did absolute work on the german tanks..
falcon.3
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Re: "Thank you squad lead"

Post by falcon.3 »

Theses things are very rare but always well deserved. Good job for stepping up in-game and enabling other people to have fun when playing with you!

Wear it as a badge of honour!
Trixy
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Post by Trixy »

Indeed! Nice one stepping up Rogue :handgestures-salute: adolutely!
★Clan Mother★
Joina412
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Joina412 »

You did some good squad leading there mate, and its always good to get a thankyou at the end, makes it worthwhile :-)

★Post Scriptum Game Commander★
Crazy Legs
Corporal
Corporal

Post by Crazy Legs »

It's true. People take squad leaders for granted. Dont want to do it themselves but expect others to do it while knowing it can be a pain. And some even have the gal to complain about the Sl's performance while never playing it themselves.

So ye,some appriciation goes a long way. (Y)
wintski
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Post by wintski »

Ive had some thanks as a Squad Squad leader sometimes, maybe one day someone in PS will say well done wintski.... but I gotta improve more...

is very nice to get appreciation from your squad, its rewarding and encouraging.... keep it up mate!
madfknmax

Post by madfknmax »

wintski wrote: Thu Jun 04, 2020 8:56 am Ive had some thanks as a Squad Squad leader sometimes, maybe one day someone in PS will say well done wintski.... but I gotta improve more...

is very nice to get appreciation from your squad, its rewarding and encouraging.... keep it up mate!
Well done, last night :D
wintski
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Post by wintski »

taking the mick?
Planetgong
Captain
Captain

Post by Planetgong »

Well, most won't believe when i say this, but i always say thanks to the squadlead after the end of a round. Just because i did squadleading myself and know, how hard that job is (so i quit doing it. Hahaha).
I think most people who lead a squad once say thanks at the end ( at least they should).
But good job buddy. Keep it going if you enjoy leading.
VoidProxy

Post by VoidProxy »

Leading a squad can be so exhausting but so so so rewarding and encouraging at the same time! I've done my fair share of SL (albeit Armour or infantry) and there's nothing better than leading your squad to victory and knowing you did a good job. So hearing 'Thank you SL' or 'Well done SL' is like mentioned before, something to be worn like a medal! :D (also the reason why I also say thank you at the end of the match haha)
madfknmax

Post by madfknmax »

wintski wrote: Thu Jun 04, 2020 9:18 am taking the mick?
Not at all, mate! Even if you might not know every single aspect of the game (nor do I) you are a very competent SL! :)
JTinfantry

Post by JTinfantry »

Hopefully your learn the enjoyment out ways the negatives to squad leading. Get a good squad behind you and the game is won! Teamwork is key. Well done buddy.