Going up the ranks.

Rster
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Going up the ranks.

Post by Rster »

How do i go up the ranks in the community.

I am assuming there is training that will need to be done and if so how would i go about completing that

Thanks Rster
Dire Falls

Re: Going up the ranks.

Post by Dire Falls »

Hey Rster :)

Check out this link here: https://www.rustyinplaces.org/forums/6/9724 for details on how the promotion system works.
In short, it's based on time served and how active you are within the community.

There are various training courses you can do, depending on which game you mainly play. I think you mainly play Squad, right? Check out this page here: https://www.rustyinplaces.org/forums/330 which lists the courses that we do. You can register your interest on the course interest threads and even sign up for courses which are listed. Also, you could try talking to an AI (Academy Instructor) when you're on TS if you wanted to know a bit more before signing up.

If you're interested in investing some of your time more generally within the community, there are also roles like AI or Recruitment Officer which you could apply for.

Cheers, Dire
Rster
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Post by Rster »

Thank you for the info ill get on that ASAP!!
Rster
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Post by Rster »

Is there any way to check when your last promotion was? Because im not "authorised" to look at the promotions forum and sorry for the :character-spamcan: :character-spamcan: XD
Haarfagr

Post by Haarfagr »

Check your profile on the roster! 👍
Planetgong
Captain
Captain

Post by Planetgong »

Rster wrote:Is there any way to check when your last promotion was? Because im not "authorised" to look at the promotions forum and sorry for the :character-spamcan: :character-spamcan: XD
YwImage