Trouble getting into the Squad servers

Cedric_Drip_Respekter

Trouble getting into the Squad servers

Post by Cedric_Drip_Respekter »

Hello
Ever since B19 I have been having difficulties getting into the Squad servers. I will be in the queue and when it is my turn to join my screen will turn to the main menu background. It will stay on this for a few minutes. It will then go on to the loading screen. After the loading screen it will come up with the message ' Server full. Unable to join.' I have a reserved slot on the RIP servers and before B19 it would not do this. It only happens on servers that have a queue. I have Squad installed on my SSD. Does anyone know a fix to this? I have tried everything I can think of. I have cleared the user cache and verified the files but I still get this problem. If any of you have had this problem and found a fix I would appreciate it if you could tell me how you do this.

All the best

alfire101
Iglo

Re: Trouble getting into the Squad servers

Post by Iglo »

One thing I can think of is a problem with anti-cheat (I had the same issues once with Post Scriptum where anti-cheat was the culprit).
Did you try re-installing easy anti cheat? https://offworldindustries.zendesk.com/ ... ur%20game.?
wintski
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Post by wintski »

Iglo is right first thing to do is check/reinstall EAC
Cedric_Drip_Respekter

Post by Cedric_Drip_Respekter »

hello
Thanks guys it has worked a dream. No longer will i be waiting 15mins to get into a game.

Alfire101
Iglo

Post by Iglo »

Superb, good that it worked!
TheAtomiser

Post by TheAtomiser »

Great it worked, congrats :)