New member and new to game.

SirT83
Sergeant
Sergeant

New member and new to game.

Post by SirT83 »

Hello all..

Just wanted to stop by and say hello before i meet you fellas in game.
I do have a question or two though. It said somewhere that the application had to fulfilled on TS, which is no problem. But do you guys use TS when playing Squad, would that not make it hard to communicate with other squads in game?

Second, i have a headset and microphone. Works perfect on all games and on TS, but i cant seem to get it to work in game? Has anyone else come across such problems? All the sound goes to headset, but when i press the buttons to speak, nooone seems to hear what i say.

That said, cant wait to see you guys online.
BleakMaker
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Re: New member and new to game.

Post by BleakMaker »

Hi SirT83,

Thank you for applying to RIP we indeed process your application with you on TS.
Ts if further used for admin use or for games that we also play that do not have in-game comms.

We do require all RIP members to be on ts when playing on our server in case we need to quickly say something to each other like for example admin issues. We use in-game comms for everything else in squad and generally stay quiet on ts so people can focus on the game.

For your mic I would advise to check both Windows mic settings found under audio settings to check if it sees your mic and in the squad menu itself.

Hope to meet you soon,
Bleak.
UnholyMuffin
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Post by UnholyMuffin »

Hello SirT38

Welcome to our forums, good to have you here! Regarding becoming a member of RIP:
If you are interested in becoming a member of our community, which i highly recommend of course, please do the following steps:

All the way on top of the homepage you should see a button that says ''Apply''. Make sure to follow the instructions on the page that opens up. We will check your application, and if everything is alright, we can arrange a recruitement talk on teamspeak.
If you have any questions regarding the recruitement process feel free to ask here, hop on TS or join our discord.

Looking forward on your application :D

Cheers,
Muffin
★SR. Recruitment Officer★
HumpsterJ

Post by HumpsterJ »

Hello and welcome to RIP and Squad, have fun.