Elite Dangerous

This forum is to discuss any other games that don't have a separate forum
Mapu51Dan

Re: Elite Dangerous

Post by Mapu51Dan »

Hello CMDRS! i see that a few of you play the best sim game known to man, soon oddessy will be released and exploration will be alot better, if anyone needs any help learning, learning F/A off, combat, exploration, star mapping, plotting courses, POI help, audio analysis, and basic space science. have fought Medusas, other CMDRS and more. I have over 4k hours in and really bored lol, spent two years with a group of other highly professional treasure hunters.
o7 CMDRS
ArcticWombat

Post by ArcticWombat »

CalgonUK wrote: Sat Oct 10, 2020 4:14 pm i have it bought and downloaded but haven't played it on PC yet, had a good 100hrs on it on the PS4. Just been trying to find the right time to play it in between ACC & Squad, is a joystik/hotas setup worth playing with?
I'm in the same situation, I played it years ago on PS4 and got really into it for a while. I recently got the game free from EPIC as I was thinking I might start to play again when Oddessy comes out. But its been years since I played and am a little daunted by the thought of having to start again on PC. How easy did you find it to start playing again?
Tesla_Knight
Private
Private

Post by Tesla_Knight »

Hi,

New to the clan. I bought ED in 2015 when it was first available on Steam.

I haven't played it for sometime and cannot access the game because the Frontier account even linked to my Steam cannot see or use my CD key. Has anyone else had this issue. Has anyone else had a similar issue.

I previously had a fully upgraded Vulture and a few million credits which I am worried I have now lost as a result.
Meizner

Post by Meizner »

Elite Dangerous Player list :

-Cobb
-Muzzow
-Parky
-Jackal
-zodika
-Meizner

We should make a RIP Squadron on inara.cz
Jupiter Brown

Post by Jupiter Brown »

I've been interested in this game for a while, and just picked it up on the Steam sale. I get this is like a Paradox deep level game, anyone got any resources that might be worth having a glance through before while I'm learning the ropes?

When playing, I'll make a point of being in the Dolphin Bar (or Elite Channel if there's anyone on it), like I do when I play RDO.
Dacia

Post by Dacia »

:character-spamcan:
Last edited by Dacia on Sat May 06, 2023 3:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
falcon.3
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Post by falcon.3 »

Not really, but meaning to start playing again.

I was mostly doing lucrative passenger transport but stopped when I realized I was playing a game where I work as an intergalactic bus driver.

Would be fun to start exploring the game a bit further.
Wilhem
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Post by Wilhem »

One of my favorite games. I was thinking going back too. But I definitely did not go for bus driver. I did mostly combat.
★PL Gunner's Gladiators★SRO★
Dacia

Post by Dacia »

Last edited by Dacia on Sat May 06, 2023 3:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dacia

Post by Dacia »

Wilhem
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Post by Wilhem »

Dacia wrote: Sat Feb 11, 2023 4:59 pm I think that you and how you want to progress in the game. I think that the mining part is the easiest, but at the same time it is the most boring. And I would like to have the possibility to play with a character like in Star Citizen, to be able to go where you want, not just with your ship or a vehicle. I also have Star Citizen, but it doesn't work as I would like and I don't play at all.
How long was since you played game? There are space legs now. You can walk in game. Not in ship but outside ship you can. Since odyssey cane out
Dacia

Post by Dacia »

Wilhem
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Post by Wilhem »

Dacia wrote: Sat Feb 11, 2023 8:33 pm I really didn't know that! The last time I played was in 2020
From may 2021 we have legs. It was buggy and not much to do at start. Not sure what’s the status now.
Dacia

Post by Dacia »

Wilhem
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Post by Wilhem »

Dacia wrote: Sun Feb 12, 2023 2:09 pm I tried to play a little last night and I literally don't know the controls at all, I forgot everything. At the same time, I can't reach hyperspeed and I don't know what's going on. I think I'm missing some propellants, I have no idea. It's so complicated.. I will watch some videos on YT.
I did play year ago and it was the same thing.have dual sticks. Spent 2h making build again decided to stop playing as i could not force myself to get used to it 😀