**POST HERE TO BE REINSTATED**

This forum provides information for public players about our community, the rules, applying for membership.
KasperKJ
Private
Private

Re: **POST HERE TO BE REINSTATED**

Post by KasperKJ »

I hadn't noticed I wasn't supposed to re-apply. Hah.
I've been away for a few years for health reasons but I'm back now and would like to be re-inlisted.
Trixy
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Post by Trixy »

KasperKJ wrote: Sat Oct 22, 2022 7:54 pm I hadn't noticed I wasn't supposed to re-apply. Hah.
I've been away for a few years for health reasons but I'm back now and would like to be re-inlisted.

Welcome back Kasper :) Sorry to hear about your health issues, but great to see you're back in action again :thumbup:

I've got you reinstated now. You'll have to wait a day or two for your signature to be processed.

Game on!
★Clan Mother★
VoidProxy

Post by VoidProxy »

I lost track of time and forgot to log in to both forum and teamspeak :(
Planetgong
Captain
Captain

Post by Planetgong »

VoidProxy wrote:I lost track of time and forgot to log in to both forum and teamspeak :(
Hi m8. Can't set you as active, as you still haven't logged in TS / your name on ts doesn't fit your gamename.
VoidProxy

Post by VoidProxy »

Planetgong wrote: Wed Oct 26, 2022 10:09 am Hi m8. Can't set you as active, as you still haven't logged in TS / your name on ts doesn't fit your gamename.
Fixed it and currently on the server with the correct gamename VoidProxy
Cyborg
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Post by Cyborg »

done
Butterfly

Post by Butterfly »

I got set to MIA and wish to return.

BTW while we are at it is it a Problem that my Steam name is different? I changed it 4 da memes
Trixy
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Post by Trixy »

Klasterstorm wrote: Sat Nov 19, 2022 11:09 pmis it a Problem that my Steam name is different? I changed it 4 da memes

Yes, and this is the reason you were placed MIA.

I have reinstated you, but for your active membership to remain in effect, you must change your name back to Klasterstorm on all platforms as stated above.
★Clan Mother★
Butterfly

Post by Butterfly »

Trixy wrote: Sun Nov 20, 2022 2:40 pm Yes, and this is the reason you were placed MIA.

I have reinstated you, but for your active membership to remain in effect, you must change your name back to Klasterstorm on all platforms as stated above.
Can I change my name in RIP to Butterfly?
Planetgong
Captain
Captain

Post by Planetgong »

Can I change my name in RIP to Butterfly?
Please request here:
https://rustyinplaces.org/forums/topic/32723
VoidProxy

Post by VoidProxy »

Hiya, I got set back to MIA due to me not logging in on Teamspeak.
I have done this, though my teamspeak had changed my name back to Vo1dPr0xy without me noticing,
thus not triggering me logging in. I've now edited this and shouldn't happen again.

Please reinstate me c:
Lexhy

Post by Lexhy »

set as active
Numz

Post by Numz »

Hey! So I started playing Squad again after the newest uppdate and would like to request to be set active again!

Cheers.

-Numz
Trixy
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Post by Trixy »

Numz wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 8:34 pm Hey! So I started playing Squad again after the newest uppdate and would like to request to be set active again!

Cheers.

-Numz
I've reinstated you Numz, welcome back! Please remember to post On Leave in Notice for Holiday if you need time off. Otherwise, we may not be able to reinstate you again.

★Clan Mother★
PewPewGotcha

Post by PewPewGotcha »

evening, i hit a rough patch where a bunch of stuff coincided, had to switch my net provider(took more than the 2 weeks they promised) and right after i had a death in my family... couldn't play as much, wasn't in a very social mood so i didn't check the forum till today and saw that i was MIA. Would like to be reinstated
Trixy
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Post by Trixy »

PewPewGotcha wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 5:07 pm evening, i hit a rough patch where a bunch of stuff coincided, had to switch my net provider(took more than the 2 weeks they promised) and right after i had a death in my family... couldn't play as much, wasn't in a very social mood so i didn't check the forum till today and saw that i was MIA. Would like to be reinstated

I'm sorry to hear about your troubles Pew Pew. My condolences to you and your family.

Got you reinstated.
★Clan Mother★
TheOddGentleman
Private
Private

Post by TheOddGentleman »

IM BACK BABY!
Creation

Post by Creation »

I'm back!

Looking forward to playing with you all again :)
Cyborg
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Post by Cyborg »

welcome back, i have set you back active . . . remember to log onto the Forums and TS at least once a month so you don't get placed MIA again....
DonMadDog
Corporal
Corporal

Post by DonMadDog »

Hello there, I belive im on MI list of sort and would like to be reinstated. Please be aware that i do work on ships and are normally working 14 days and home for 14 days and sometimes gone longer and home shorter. Thanx in advance.
Greetings