Reporting Players/Admins

ArcticWombat

Re: Reporting Players/Admins

Post by ArcticWombat »

sadreder wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 5:27 pm Date and Time (UTC):04/18/2022, 7:00 PM
Player Name:Realistic
SteamID64 (If possible):https://steamcommunity.com/id/MBfM2018/
Offence (Please add as much detail as necessary):Killing teammate on purpose and then running over body with logi
Proof (screenshot, recording etc.):
Hi Sadreder,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention.
It is difficult for us to take action against a player without robust evidence (e.g. a video capture or screenshot), however, we will document the incident in case we have any further issues with the player in the future.
ChatDisabled

Post by ChatDisabled »

Well I was send here to complain so here I am. Thanks to the community for actually pointing me this way! You don't seem to get a lot of reactions from the admins.

Date and Time (UTC): 27/04/2022 15:20

Player Name: Well if I would know with pleasure. Thing is that the community was more helpfull and the admin never showed his face. Good thing that I only played on this server once and so was only ever kicked once by one person. Don't think it will be that hard to find in the logs. Around when the match first started around 15:10 or earlier. Map: Narva.

SteamID64 (If possible): Same as above.

Offence (Please add as much detail as necessary): This is the first ever time me and my buddy joined this server. Without ever reading the rules of course I just made an armor squad that was locked for me and my buddy because there was a fresh IFV waiting for us when the match started. Good riddance! My squad somehow got disbanded 4 times in a row since I didn't know what was going on. Without a proper warning of course I was very confused but noticed that hey "Locked squads aren't allowed here". Well no problem then, then we run open. I had to go back to an ammo crate to take back my SL Crew Kit. Staging phase had just ended so everyone was already on the move. I hopped back in my IFV and went on the road. When I literally see a friendly IFV knock over 2 friendly lodgies over the bridge and in the water. Sigh is this really this kind of server? Everyone complained in all chat that it was Squad 8 fault. Yet my buddy first got kicked for that actions we witnessed in front of us? Weird so I said this on commander chat and everyone agreed it was the wrong guy and that it should be squad 8 that got the kicking. Afterwards I said that to the admin in all chat and after 2 minutes I got kicked? Great let's see if we can contact this supposed admin somewhere. Found the discord so went over there to complain. After minutes still no response from the supposed admin... Sigh. Had a friendly chat with the community but guess there is no proofing that since our beloved admin just shadowbanned me with all my messages in it. Yay!

Short story: How could it ever be me and my buddy when we got disbanded multiple times and had to retrieve our kit when Staging phase had ended. And we still hadn't moved from main? How could it possible be us that rammed the lodgies?

Proof (screenshot, recording etc.): Image
BleakMaker
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Post by BleakMaker »

Hi ChatDisabled,

Thank you for coming to our servers.
Well I was send here to complain so here I am. Thanks to the community for actually pointing me this way! You don't seem to get a lot of reactions from the admins.
We are not so big that we can respond to you immediately on discord and we do not think it is the right place for that.
That is why we use the forums to keep it all organized and you wont get overlooked.
Offence (Please add as much detail as necessary): This is the first ever time me and my buddy joined this server. Without ever reading the rules of course I just made an armor squad that was locked for me and my buddy because there was a fresh IFV waiting for us when the match started. Good riddance! My squad somehow got disbanded 4 times in a row since I didn't know what was going on. Without a proper warning of course I was very confused but noticed that hey "Locked squads aren't allowed here". Well no problem then, then we run open. I had to go back to an ammo crate to take back my SL Crew Kit. Staging phase had just ended so everyone was already on the move. I hopped back in my IFV and went on the road. When I literally see a friendly IFV knock over 2 friendly lodgies over the bridge and in the water. Sigh is this really this kind of server? Everyone complained in all chat that it was Squad 8 fault. Yet my buddy first got kicked for that actions we witnessed in front of us? Weird so I said this on commander chat and everyone agreed it was the wrong guy and that it should be squad 8 that got the kicking. Afterwards I said that to the admin in all chat and after 2 minutes I got kicked? Great let's see if we can contact this supposed admin somewhere. Found the discord so went over there to complain. After minutes still no response from the supposed admin... Sigh. Had a friendly chat with the community but guess there is no proofing that since our beloved admin just shadowbanned me with all my messages in it. Yay!

Short story: How could it ever be me and my buddy when we got disbanded multiple times and had to retrieve our kit when Staging phase had ended. And we still hadn't moved from main? How could it possible be us that rammed the lodgies?
It is not our responsibility to check if everyone understands the rules, also I checked the logs and there were a total of 3 broadcasts that locked squads were not allowed. So I cannot blame an admin for disbanding your squad.
If you feel you were wrongfully banned you can make an unban appeal here https://rustyinplaces.org/forums/89 please make sure to read the instructions. I cannot act on this complaint since I do not see an issue with the actions taken by the admins.

Kind Regards,
Bleak
ChatDisabled

Post by ChatDisabled »

Again as stated I know why the squad got disbanded. That's why the whole story is about said admin wrongfully kicking both me and my buddy. It wasn't even us. All I want is to talk it out with the admin and get an explanation of why? Why kick us when you are literally being told it's another squad? Why shadowban us from the discord even though nothing wrong had been said and I just had a normal conversation with the community? Just why?
BleakMaker
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Post by BleakMaker »

Hi ChatDisabled,

We do not discuss admin actions on discord since it will be lost in the discourse. That is why people told you to go to the forums. As for the ban on discord from multiple reactions from both members and the community it seemed you were mad and because of that a bit toxic we ofcourse do not allow that on our discord.

Now if you want to discuss you're ban from our server with the admin you have to follow the steps I have given you in my previous post. As I still see the complaint against admin actions as invalid.

Kind Regards,
Bleak
ChatDisabled

Post by ChatDisabled »

Does everyone from this community only read the first sentence? So first you go on about my squad being disbanded and now you go on about my discord ban. sigh. This is about me being kicked for absolutely no reason at all. Again as stated everyone told him it was squad 8 yet proceeded to kick me and my buddy. But seeing this conversation is going nowhere don't even mind approving this post being publicly displayed.
Planetgong
Captain
Captain

Post by Planetgong »

ChatDisabled wrote:Does everyone from this community only read the first sentence? So first you go on about my squad being disbanded and now you go on about my discord ban. sigh. This is about me being kicked for absolutely no reason at all. Again as stated everyone told him it was squad 8 yet proceeded to kick me and my buddy. But seeing this conversation is going nowhere don't even mind approving this post being publicly displayed.
Bleak showed you the way. Appeal your ban at the correct part of the forum or don't. That's up to you.
But there's no point in discussing things here anymore.
Have a nice day
Comnyando

Post by Comnyando »

Date and Time (UTC): 00:05 UTC, June 1, 2022
Player Name: 'Karma', and 'Lost Yute'
SteamID64 (If possible): Could not get it
Offence (Please add as much detail as necessary): They were misogynistic and making sexist remarks to myself and my other female friend. Then after I kicked them from the Squad I was SL of they formed another one and came to full teamkill our Squad. After which they gave a very immediate and loud fake apology to cover it up.
Proof (screenshot, recording etc.): I was not recording at the time but if you go to the logs you should be able to see the teamkills and chat records to corroborate. I'm also happy to chat about it anytime.
Trixy
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Post by Trixy »

Comnyando wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 12:12 am Date and Time (UTC): 00:05 UTC, June 1, 2022
Player Name: 'Karma', and 'Lost Yute'
SteamID64 (If possible): Could not get it
Offence (Please add as much detail as necessary): They were misogynistic and making sexist remarks to myself and my other female friend. Then after I kicked them from the Squad I was SL of they formed another one and came to full teamkill our Squad. After which they gave a very immediate and loud fake apology to cover it up.
Proof (screenshot, recording etc.): I was not recording at the time but if you go to the logs you should be able to see the teamkills and chat records to corroborate. I'm also happy to chat about it anytime.
Hi Comnyando, thanks for reporting this incident. After some research, I've found that both Karma and Lost Yute were permanently banned from our servers. So sorry for your experience. I hope this gives some closure for you and your friend.
★Clan Mother★
Comnyando

Post by Comnyando »

Trixy wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 1:37 am Hi Comnyando, thanks for reporting this incident. After some research, I've found that both Karma and Lost Yute were permanently banned from our servers. So sorry for your experience. I hope this gives some closure for you and your friend.
Thank you, I'm glad they have been. I appreciate you letting us know!
Polovets

Post by Polovets »

Date and Time (UTC): 10:00 PM
Player Name: Jaris
SteamID64 (If possible):76561198005486105

He fired randomly during the game and was kicked out for killing his teammate 2 times. He came back later and continued to bother with the chat. And he opened fire again.

UnholyMuffin
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Post by UnholyMuffin »

Polovets wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 2:48 pm Date and Time (UTC): 10:00 PM
Player Name: Jaris
SteamID64 (If possible):76561198005486105

He fired randomly during the game and was kicked out for killing his teammate 2 times. He came back later and continued to bother with the chat. And he opened fire again.

Hello Polovets
Thank you very much for bringing this to our attention with proof! Ban has been added. Thanks for playing on RIP servers :D
Cheers
★SR. Recruitment Officer★
Polovets

Post by Polovets »

UnholyMuffin wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 3:23 pm Hello Polovets
Thank you very much for bringing this to our attention with proof! Ban has been added. Thanks for playing on RIP servers :D
Cheers
Thank you so much
Foxer_

Post by Foxer_ »

Date and Time (UTC): 17:10
Player Name: CrazyLev
SteamID64 (If possible):
Offence (Please add as much detail as necessary): Team killed 3x
Proof (screenshot, recording etc.): https://medal.tv/games/squad/clips/y2yw ... g1MjMzODcs
ArcticWombat

Post by ArcticWombat »

Foxer_ wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 5:27 pm Date and Time (UTC): 17:10
Player Name: CrazyLev
SteamID64 (If possible):
Offence (Please add as much detail as necessary): Team killed 3x
Proof (screenshot, recording etc.): https://medal.tv/games/squad/clips/y2yw ... g1MjMzODcs

Hi Foxer,
Thankyou very much for bringing this to our attention together with the evidence! Ban has been added.
Thanks for playing on the RustyInPlaces server
Cheers :thumbup:
papito

Post by papito »

Date and Time (UTC): 12/6/2022 - 22:40
Player Name: al bundy
SteamID64 (If possible):
Offence (Please add as much detail as necessary): complete abuse of power, constant bickering, whilst trying to plan the game as commander constantly getting involved, all squads participated well, we had a excellent game, continuous aggressive attitude towards me from the start, then as we were finishing the game and taking the last objective he kicks me. bearing in my mind we won that game with my two radios, squad and squad 7's attack.
ALBUNDY

Post by ALBUNDY »

hello papito,

very convenient of you to leave out of the video what you were saying before i warned you, from the start of the match you were mic spamming command chat and generally being unbearable, it got to the point where i warned you because you were disruptive and when you decided to not shut up and kept trolling in chat i kicked you, i will leave the rest of this to the senior admins

edit: also you called me "an albanian" and said "its just bad genetics" at the end of the video, that sounds like racism to me
Trib_UK
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Post by Trib_UK »

papito wrote: Tue Dec 06, 2022 10:01 pm Date and Time (UTC): 12/6/2022 - 22:40
Player Name: al bundy
SteamID64 (If possible):
Offence (Please add as much detail as necessary): complete abuse of power, constant bickering, whilst trying to plan the game as commander constantly getting involved, all squads participated well, we had a excellent game, continuous aggressive attitude towards me from the start, then as we were finishing the game and taking the last objective he kicks me. bearing in my mind we won that game with my two radios, squad and squad 7's attack.
I'll be looking into this. Do you by any chance have the video from before you were warned? Possibly from the round start up until this point? I'd like to get as much context as I can to find out exactly what has happened and why.
Trib_UK
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Post by Trib_UK »

So for full disclosure I've looked at the video and I've spoken to a few of the players, RIP and non-RIP that were on last night. It's been corroborated that you were generally trolling and being disruptive and abrasive in chat, and fully merited the kick. From the video at the end there is conduct that we do not appreciate in RIP and do not condone at all, which further merited a ban from our server.
Borg King
Warrant Officer 2
Warrant Officer 2

Post by Borg King »

Date and Time (UTC): 2022_12_20 23:55
Player Name: Panzermensch666
SteamID64 (If possible): 76561198397555094
Offence (Please add as much detail as necessary): Team killed 6 people
Proof (screenshot, recording etc.): Battlemetrics log has it. Also got footage of the aftermath of one.

Actioned: I kicked this player with a warning message. Might need to considered as ban-worthy