Squad Raid 28/06 on Skira

Mikaan

Squad Raid 28/06 on Skira

Post by Mikaan »

Hey all,

I have talked with Skira and upcoming Wednesday the 28th of June we will have a raid on their server.

Skira will start seeding their server at/around 16:00 UTC so expect that we are going to start at 16:00-16:30 UTC, like last time.
They are also very much interested in the raid themselves and therefore we had a quick chat up front:
- Their server most likely will fill up rather quickly and therefore you'd be best off joining in early.
- In general we would like to try to stack on 1 side but we also agreed to have balance in the games so we might end up mixing a bit with them.
- Due to the previous, unexpected, success in terms of how many people joined I would kindly ask you to sign up front if possible so we can guage approximately how many people will participate from our side.

Cheers,
Mikaan
Last edited by Mikaan on Tue Jun 27, 2023 9:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mikaan

Re: Squad Raid 28/06 on Skira

Post by Mikaan »

Original post has been updated with new information
BabaaYagaa
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Post by BabaaYagaa »

I’ll jump on once I’ve finished work so I’ll be on around 5-5:30 pm so if the server is still seeding I’ll help with the seed🤙🏽
Nitch

Post by Nitch »

Hoping to be there but later than the start time.

Thanks for orgnaising this Mikaan!
Ladel

Post by Ladel »

When we joined their server and had to fight each other, because the Skira people didn't get the memo.