AL BUNDY BAN APPEAL

This forum is for requesting unbanning.
Only Senior Admins should reply.
ALBUNDY

AL BUNDY BAN APPEAL

Post by ALBUNDY »

hello,

i was banned like a month or so ago for "breaking rules over and over again"

now i understand the issue(s) and the past few years were probably not as funny for everyone involved, to be honest i saw all of it as a joke and had a great time with my buddies, but now in hindsight after speaking to a few people i understand that yeah, it wasn't that funny in the end, and now when i finally tasted the consequences i am sorry about it, as much as i dislike some rules and ways things are done on RIP (as an ex admin), i enjoy playing on RIP because of the clan members and regulars

i dont really know what else to write here, i dont see the point in making a few paragraphs about how sorry i am, i just want to play and i promise i will stop doing stupid things as long as someone properly explains to me what the issues exactly were because tbh to me it was all a joke and banter and i didnt realize it was that much of an issue and i thought its gonna be fine if i leave the clan and am not an admin anymore

i also want to add that i find the reason the ban finally happend kind of unsettling, i can imagine the senior admins were waiting for an excuse to finally permaban me after everything but i feel like they took the whole situation out of context, i was just talking smack with my friends and i was autokicked twice, one autokick reason i dont remember but the other one was saying "noob" in chat to my friend, all three of them can back up that we were just fooling around and that none of it was deliberate, i have seen people (and admins) do way worse in chat and get away with it, but thats out of context now anyway
muzzow
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Re: AL BUNDY BAN APPEAL

Post by muzzow »

Declined.
Bundy you have had so many final warnings given to you over your years with the clan and as a pub.
i can not lift this ban.
im sorry but your going to have to game on another server from now on.

All the best
muzz