If you find yourself removed from clan

This forum provides information for public players about our community, the rules, applying for membership.
RustyInPlaces
Board Admin
Board Admin

If you find yourself removed from clan

Post by RustyInPlaces »

If you have been a member of RIP but now when you come on our forums or TS3 you find your access has been reduced, then there is a chance you have been removed because you have not been active enough in recent times. It is a requirement of membership that you log into our forums and TeamSpeak at least once in a given calendar month (unless you have requested leave).

Don't panic, if you still want to be part of this community, then all you need to do is get in contact with any member of our Command Staff, who will look at the reason why you have been removed, explain what you need to do to stop this happening again and then reactivate your access.
Boxy369

Re: If you find yourself removed from clan

Post by Boxy369 »

Babylon - can you please check my status, think I'm down as being MIA when I'm walking breathing Scottish air.

(sorry just not being on the forum lately but take the hint and should be and more involved with clan and the forum posts by keeping up to date)

cheers Boxy
BabylonCome

Post by BabylonCome »

You were, because you haven't followed clan rules. Which is to log into both forum and TS at least once a month.. But since you now have, you back active..
Bazooka_Boy

Post by Bazooka_Boy »

Could you check out my status as well, please? I've not been gaming as much due to work and home improvement projects, but honestly didn't realise it had been more than a month.

Thanks
Zul
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Post by Zul »

Bazooka_Boy wrote: Tue May 29, 2018 12:13 pm Could you check out my status as well, please? I've not been gaming as much due to work and home improvement projects, but honestly didn't realise it had been more than a month.

Thanks
You were set as left, because you hadn't logged in to TS for at least a month. Have a chat with a member of CS on TS, to sort it out :thumbup:
Xokomak

Post by Xokomak »

Applying to come back as an active member on PS.

Waiting for further instructions, thanks.
Planetgong
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by Planetgong »

Xokomak wrote:Applying to come back as an active member on PS.

Waiting for further instructions, thanks.
Please post here:
https://rustyinplaces.org/forums/317/23874

We use cookies to improve our website and your experience when using it. Cookies used for the essential operation of this site have already been set. To find out more about the cookies we use and how to delete them, see our privacy policy.

I accept cookies from this site.
EU Cookie Directive Module Information