How to Escape from Tarkov - Guide book

Faker

How to Escape from Tarkov - Guide book

Post by Faker »

Hello dear PMC operators,

I decided to give you some videos to watch and get familiar with some of the main things in the game. I found those 2 guides quite informative and you should be able to get up to speed with the game in just over an hour:

Basic guide to Escape From Tarkov:

Advanced guide to Escape From Tarkov:

Enjoy and don't forget to ask me any questions that you might have towards the game.

Happy escaping!!!
xNuke

Re: How to Escape from Tarkov - Guide book

Post by xNuke »

Oh this will come in handy. Bought the game a week ago, but haven't really played it. Tried it once, insta-died as I peeked a guy and lost some stuff.
I've been putting off trying the game again until my friend who has had it and followed it for a while shows me the ropes.
I guess I'll watch these 2 and maybe get a better understanding of some of the mechanics etc
Faker

Re: How to Escape from Tarkov - Guide book

Post by Faker »

Yea you do that, also dont forget that we are also very experienced and if you have any issues come back to me, Bl4ckP4nt3r, Rezak or simply ping me over for an invite to my personal group.

We use cookies to improve our website and your experience when using it. Cookies used for the essential operation of this site have already been set. To find out more about the cookies we use and how to delete them, see our privacy policy.

I accept cookies from this site.
EU Cookie Directive Module Information