Quick Tips

Hunchback
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Quick Tips

Post by Hunchback »

A place to share quick tips...

I am very new to the game, but i just figured out a neat little "trick" that might be useful to other newbies like me.
It's a relatively simple way to generate "free" money using your hideout.

The basic concept is - you can craft expensive things using cheap things. For example, crafting a Salewa medkit costs about 7400 and you can then sell it for 16-20k, depending on the market and how fast you want to sell it.
Similarly, you can craft TWO circuit boards that each cost ~10k for a total of 17k. It's less interesting, but still basically a passive income.
Since you'll probably have the crafting stations anyway for their passive effects (HP regen, crafting weapons, etc...), you might make some cash out of the investment to build them.

Here's the details:

Salewa Kit - Crafted in the Medstation
  • 1 x Analgin ~ 4000
  • 1 x Aseptic Bandage ~ 1200
  • 1x Immobilizing Splint ~ 2000
Total price for components = ~7200-7300
Crafting time with generator ON - ~30 minutes
Crafting time with generator OFF - ~2 hours
Selling price ~ 16k-20k

To start crafting you need to start your generator but you can turn it off after the process is on.

I suppose that item sells very well because it's used for a quest AND it's also a "consumable" that rich players would use daily for heals.
It looks like every crafting station can generate some profit, but not as much: Printer Paper -> Toilet Paper, DVD + Screwdriver -> Circuit Board...
Hunchback
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Re: Quick Tips

Post by Hunchback »

A dude posted this thing on reddit, he made it and it's pretty awesome:

Code: Select all

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1szaTWED2WcRsuWntAyXR5FTsSDtxVgKe6Vbk40mD7sU/edit#gid=774647724
Juggati

Post by Juggati »

The salewa one is how I started to earn early cash for little effort!
Hunchback
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Post by Hunchback »

This - https://eftmkg.com - site is pretty damn sweet. Apparently the information on the maps is not yet 100% but for what they have it's really well done.
Juggati

Post by Juggati »

One little tip I would offer that I feel is over looked, 5.45 PS ammo, it can be remade into either PP ammo or Gpowder in your workbench, dont do what I did and sell it off early game just to buy better ammo!
Make it into PP and either sell that or use it insteadof PS.
Hunchback
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Post by Hunchback »

Piano_Fights
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Post by Piano_Fights »

Haha I love how this game kicks back into life every once in a while within RIP. Nice links!
★Squad Game Commander★
Juggati

Post by Juggati »

Guys another money tip is empty expeditionary fuel tanks (blue ones) dont throw them!
Toilet level 2 they can be made into mag cases which sell for 250k plus, all you need are some bolts and metal cutters!
Hunchback
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Post by Hunchback »

For your "should stash this up my ass or not" needs on the fly - https://eft-loot.com/
Hunchback
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Post by Hunchback »

Some dude on reddit built this awesome thing for figuring out the hideout build "tree":

https://eft-graph.com/

props to u/xenocidebrm
Hunchback
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Post by Hunchback »

Gun / Ammo chart, pretty decent
Boxy369

Post by Boxy369 »

cheers for the tips guys, love this game - but don't have a clue to what im doing - i played lot of scum
Hunchback
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Post by Hunchback »

Here's how to (CURRENTLY) level up Skier to level 2 (or more) and make money while doing it:

Get to level 10.
Buy Belt -A + Belt-B rigs on the market for anything SUB 37k.
Sell them to Skier for 37k to him.

Currently many people sell them for 34-36k. You won't make a huge stack but you won't lose anything leveling him up and you'll even get a little bonus in the end. I made ~140k R on top of getting him to level 2. I've actually already "traded" with him enough so that he can unlock level 3 when i myself get the required level.

Of course prices might change so use it while it lasts.

We use cookies to improve our website and your experience when using it. Cookies used for the essential operation of this site have already been set. To find out more about the cookies we use and how to delete them, see our privacy policy.

I accept cookies from this site.
EU Cookie Directive Module Information